1. Tesla Said, Compiled by John T. Ratzlaff, Tesla Book Company, Millbrae, CA, 1984. 2. Dr. Nikola Tesla: Selected Patent Wrappers, compiled by John T. Ratzlaff, Tesla Book Company, 1980, Vol. I, Pg. 128.
3. "The Disturbing Influence of Solar Radiation on the Wireless Transmission of Energy", by Nikola Tesla, Electrical Review, July 6, 1912, PP. 34, 35. 4. "The Effect of Static on Wireless Transmission", by Nikola Tesla, Electrical Experimenter, January 1919, PP. 627,658.
5. Tesla Primer and Handbook, Dr. James T. Corum and Kenneth L. Corum, unpublished.
Corum Associates, 8551 ST Rt 534, Windsor, Ohio 44099
6. Colorado Springs Notes, 1899 - 1900, Nikola Tesla, Nikola Tesla
Museum, Beograd, Yugoslavia, 1978, Pg. 62.
7. Van Nostrands Scientific Encylopedia, Fith Edition, Pg. 899.
8. "PC Monitors Lightning Worldwide", Davis D. Sentman, Computers in Science, Premiere Issue, 1987.
9. "Artificially Stimulated Resonance of the Earth's Schumann Cavity Waveguide", Toby Grotz, Proceedings of the Third International New Energy Technology Symposium/Exhibition, June 25th-28th, 1988, Hull, Quebec, Planetary Association for Clean Energy, 191 Promenade du Portage/600, Hull, Quebec J8X 2K6 Canada
Was this article helpful?
It seems like the efforts to find the best alternative energy sources are seriously being looked into by lots of countries including most US cities. One proof is the signing of the Kyoto Treaty. The main aim of the concerned group and individuals is to lessen the greenhouse gases and pollutants.