1. THE CENTURY Illustrated Monthly Magazine, June 1900, "The Problem of Increasing Human Energy," by Nikola Tesla.
2. This velocity has recently been measured and is of the order of 600 km per second, or 372.82 per second, or expressed as 1,342,159 miles per hour.
4. Personal communication from John Hays Hammond, Jr. to the author.
5. Letters from Tesla to the governments named, now in the Tesla Museum, Belgrad, Yugoslavia.
6. Tesla's unpublished description of his Telegeodynamic Oscillator - method and means.
7. News items about the expulsion of the KGB from Canada in early February 1978, These references have been misplaced by author (April 24, 1979).
8. The New York Times, January 29, 1978, "Plunge from Orbit," Section 4. The Week in Review.
9. RADIO ELECTRONICS, March 1977, p. 6. Scientists were able for the first time to determine the structure of the sun's magnetic field from data returned by Pioneer II satellite. The sun's magnetic field is roughly spherical, and envelops the entire solar system - some 3,700,000,000 x 2 miles in diameter.
10. Kamiya, Joe, "Conscious Control of Brain Waves," PSYCHOLOGY TODAY, April
11. Wiener, Norbert, CYBERNETICS, Wiley, New York, 1948.
12. Bremner, Frederick J. V. Begnignus, and F. Moritz. NEUROPSYCHOLOGIC Vol. 10, 1972, pp. 307-312.
13. Akasofu, Syun-ichi and Sydney Chapman, SOLAR TERRESTRIAL PHYSICS. The International Series of Monographs on Physics. Oxford University Press, Ely House, London W. 1, 1972. Figure 11 is adapted from Figure 6.44 on page 439.
14. Rycroft, M.J. "Resonances of the Earth-Ionosphere Cavity observed at Cambridge, England," RADIO SCIENCE, A Journal of Research, NBS/USNC-URSI, Vol. 69D, No. 8, August 1965. Figure 12 is adapted from Figure 6 of this article.
15. Puharich, Andrija, PROTOCOMMUNICATION. A lecture given at the Twentieth International Conference, August 27, 1971, St. Paul de Vence, France. Published in THE PROCEEDINGS of the Parapsychology Foundation, 29 West 57th Street, New York, 10022. 1972.
16. I do not have the exact references to this work at hand, but they can be found by reference to the work of Dr. Enrici Clementi of IBM, San Jose, California.
17. The velocity of the first orbital in the Bohr hydrogen atom is 1359 miles/sec. This yields a factor of 4.678.
18. I am indebted to Hugh Harleston, Jr. for help and advice in helping to solve this part of the problem.
19. Akasofu, Op. Cit. Figure 13 is adapted from Figure 3.3 on page 115.
20. Akasofu, Op. Cit. Figure 14 is adapted from Figure 6.15 on page 388.
21. Akasofu, Op. Cit. Page 321 and 389
22. See "Ozone Paper," where the author proved this theory in developing a new and successful treatment for cancer. (Reprinted as "How Transdermal Electrotherapy Led to Highly Efficient Water Electrolysis With Anomalous Organic Molecule Formation and a Spinoff that Successfully Treated Neoplasms in Mice, " Energetic Processes, Volume I, Xlibris Pub., 2002, p. 238, www.xlibris.com - Ed. note)
23. "Soviet and Czechoslovakian Parapsychology Research," DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENCY. Prepared by the U.S. Army Medical Intelligence and Information Agency, Office of the Surgeon General, DST-1810S-387-75, DZA TASK PT-1810-12-75. September 1975.
24. Galejis, J., Terrestrial Propagation of Long Electromagnetic Waves, Pergammon Press, New York, 1972
Was this article helpful?