1. ELECTRICAL EXPERIMENTER, June 1919,
2. PRODIGAL GENIUS, Op. Cit.
3. PRODIGAL GENIUS, Op. Cir.
4. PRODIGAL GENIUS, Op. Cit.
5. "High Frequency Oscillators for Electro-Therapeutic and other Purposes." Paper read by Nikola Tesla, September 13, 1898 at the Eighth Annual Meeting of the American Electro-Therapeutic Association, Buffalo, New York. THE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, December 23, 189l, p.670."Massage with Currents of High Frequency" by N. Tesla.
6. ELECTRICAL REVIEW, March 11, 1896. "On Roentgen Rays" by Nikola Tesla.
7. PRODIGAL GENIUS, Op. Cit. Also, Letter to the Editor by N. Tesla.
8. PRODIGAL GENIUS, Op. Cit. Also, The New York Times, February 6, 1932.
9. COLORADO SPRINGS NOTES, 1899 - 1900 (Eng Pub. by NOLIT, Beograd. Yugoslavia, 1978 (English Edition), Nikola Tesla.
10. Ibid., p. 169. Tesla explicitly makes a note in his diary that he is omitting making notes of his researches on superconductivity as follows: "The following items, partly worked out, omitted for want of time: From 1-30 September 1899. Method of increasing magnifying factor of resonant circuits by coiling."
11. It was not until 1960 that Balser and Wagner (published in NATURE, Vol. 188, No. 4751, 1961) proved what Tesla had already proved in 1895. Namely, they showed that the earth-cavity was resonant at 8 FIz. More precise studies done by M.J. Rycroft showed (in Figure 6) that the ELF spectrum had its fundamental at 7.8 + 0.2 HE RADIO SCIENCE, Journal of Research, NBS/USNC - URSI, Vol. 69D, No. 8. August 1965, pp. 1071-1081. "Resonances of the Earth-ionosphere Cavity observed at Cambridge, England." Neither of these authors mentions Tesls's researches of six decades earlier.
12. COLORADO SPRINGS NOTES, Op. Cit.
13. THE WORLD TODAY, Vol XXI, No. 8, February 1912, pp. 718-722. "Nikola Tesla, Dreamer" by Allan t. Benson.
14. ELECTRICAL EXPERIMENTER, May 1919, p. 21. "The True Wireless" by Nikola Tesla.
15. In 1976, it was just those effects which the Soviets had replicated, and which were measured in Canada.
16. PRODIGAL GENIUS, Op. Cit.
17. Tesla mates careful notes in the COLORADO SPRINGS NOTES, Op. Cit., to study the ELF effects on both planes and animals. 18. TALKING WITH THE PLANETS, by Nikola Tesla. Colliers Illustrated Weekly, Vol. XXVI,No. 19, January 9, 1901.
Was this article helpful?